M.Arch, Yale School of Architecture, 2009; BFA, Otis College of Art and Design, 2002
Felicia Martin received her BFA from Otis College of Art and Design (‘02) where she majored in Environmental Design (now named Architecture/Landscape/Interiors) and graduated class valedictorian. She received her Master’s Degree in Architecture from Yale School of Architecture (‘09) where her projects were selected for a number of awards including the Gene Lewis Prize for Excellence in Residential Architecture. Felicia also taught at Yale during her graduate studies.
Felicia is currently Project Architect & Manager at DSH || architecture on the YPI Childcare Facility. She is also designing and managing several residential projects at DSH and as a solo practitioner. Other recent experience includes working as Project Designer with CO Architects, Los Angeles, on a 500,000 s.f. facility for Kaiser San Diego and a 30,000 s.f. educational facility at Kansas City University. Prior to CO Architects, she was lead designer with R+D Architects, Los Angeles, on several multi-family and mixed-use projects, including the 10,000 s.f. 3025 Sunset project.
Felicia also has experience overseas with Mangado & Associates in Pamplona, Spain, working on schemes for the Ruffenhofen Archeological Museum in Germany, the Pau Agua Swimming Pool Complex in France, and the Fleta Theater projects in Spain. Felicia is bi-lingual, English/Spanish.
- Gene Lewis Book Prize, 2009
- Charles O. Matchman Scholarship, 2009
- H.I. Feldman Nomination, 2008
- James Gamble Rogers Fellowship, 2007
- Bolsky Memorial Grant, 2002
- Otis Institutional Grant, 2001
- Ahmanson Scholarship, 2000
- A+ Gallery, 2 x 8 Exhibition, AIALA, studio work selected to represent Otis, 2002
- MOCA, Proposals for the LA River, Selected for the 48 hour charette to represent Otis, 2002
- AIALA Design Charette, Honorable Mention, selected to represent Otis, 2001
- FM Architecture, Los Angeles, CA, Principal, 2013-present
- DSH Architecture, Los Angeles, CA, Project Manager, Project Architect, 2014-present
- CO Architects, Los Angeles, CA, Project Designer, 2012-2014
- Mangado & Associates, Pamplona, Spain, Coordinator, Project Designer, 2009-2011
- 1100 Architects, New York, NY, Team Member, 2007
- R & D Architects, Venice, CA, Project Manager, Project Designer, 2003-2006
- Deegan-Day Design, llc, Los Anegles, CA, Team Member, 2000-2003, 2007