Veterans at OtisWelcome student veterans and dependents!
The following details services, programs, and opportunties available to you.
Take a look at what our Student Vets have to say on the Otis Experience
The Student Veterans Committee is committed to facilitating/streamlining/coordinating academic and social programs to enable student Veterans and veteran dependents to gain the greatest benefit of their educational experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am a Veteran or Veteran Dependent and I am interested in applying to Otis College. Am I eligible for an application fee waiver?
Yes! All Veterans and Veteran Dependents qualify for a Veteran Fee Waiver. Please start your application at www.otis.edu/apply-now. Under "Questions," there is a question that reads "Do you intend to use one of these school-specific fee waivers?" Please select "VETERANS FEE WAIVER." You can find application requirements here. You can also contact the Veterans Admissions Counselor, Valerie Diaz at email@example.com or 310.665.6818
- How do I get in touch with the VA?
- How do I know what my benefits are?
- I received my benefits. How do I know if Otis College will honor my benefits?
- What else do I need to provide?
- What other financial support is available to me?
Still Have Questions? Contact: