Duties of the Title IX Coordinator
The Title IX Coordinator is:
- Responsible for oversight of the investigation and resolution of all reports of sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking and relationship violence involving students, staff and faculty;
- Knowledgeable and trained in College policies and procedures and relevant state and federal laws;
- Responsible for monitoring compliance with all procedural requirements, record keeping and time frames outlined in this policy;
- Responsible for overseeing training, prevention and education efforts, and regular reviews of climate and culture;
- Responsible for identifying and addressing any pattern or systemic problems that arise;
- Available to advise any individual, including a complainant, a respondent or a third party, about the courses of action available at the College, both informally and formally; and
- Available to provide assistance to any College employee regarding how to respond appropriately to a report of sexual harassment, sexual assault, or relationship violence.
If you have any questions, concerns, have witnessed sexual misconduct, or believe you have been the victim of sexual misconduct, please contact the following:
Carol D. Branch, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
Title IX Coordinator
Nick Negrete, Ed.D.
Dean of Student Affairs
Vice President, Human Resources and Development
File an incident report
Office of Civil Rights – San Francisco Office
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
90 7th Street, Suite 4-100
San Francisco, CA 94103
Voice Phone (800) 368-1019
FAX (415) 437-8329
TDD (800) 537-7697