Eighteen people of color will be selected for the inaugural program, all of whom will receive a full-tuition scholarship that includes the tools and resources needed to complete their studies.
Who Should Apply
This program is designed for individuals with a high school diploma. We’ve designed our program to accelerate job placement for historically underrepresented students in the fields of entertainment and design.
To be eligible to apply for Access, you must meet the following criteria:
- Identify as: (one or more)
- Asian/Asian American
- Black/African American
- Middle Eastern/North African/Arab American
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
- Native American or Alaska Native
- Multiracial or Multiethnic (e.g., Hispanic and Black)
- Be a U.S. citizen or hold permanent residency
- Have completed a high school diploma or equivalent before July 2023
- Live in the Los Angeles area and be able to attend Otis College of Art and Design from September 2023 to October 2024 as a full-time student, with courses throughout the day, Monday–Friday
- Be available to work for the full duration of the six-month apprenticeship period from November 2024 to April 2025
- Possess strong creative passion.