- All current students who have completed a full academic year are eligible to work in an internship or job related to art or design in the United States, under their F-1 student visa status, with approval from either the host school or USCIS.
- For information on how to go about completing your necessary paperwork before you start employment or any questions on the process, please contact the One Stop at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 665-6999.
- After completing a full academic year at Otis College of Art and Design, international students are eligible to work off-campus and participate in internships related to art and design. Company sponsorship is not required while enrolled in college.
- After graduation, international students are eligible to work in the United States on OPT for at least 12 months under their F-1 student visa status. Digital Media alumni are eligible to work for up to 3 years under STEM OPT.
- For more information on how to apply for OPT, contact the One Stop at email@example.com or (310) 665-6999.